- Can I share the pictures on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms?
- Any instructions on how/where I should be taking my pictures to submit for the package?
- What camera should I use to take my pictures?
- I received the vacation pictures but they are not that clear?
- Between the several background pictures shown which one would you choose for my order?
- How does the order process work?
- What is the turnaround time to get my pictures?
Can I share the pictures on Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms?
You own the copyright on the delivered pictures. You are encouraged to share them on Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms. We do not imprint anything that shows our logo on them so they look like original vacation pictures.Back to Index
Any instructions on how/where I should be taking my pictures to submit for the package?
Although we will accept any pictures however for best results it is suggested that you go to a nearby location / park and take pictures there. For best results, ensure your attire matches the package you selected so the final picture looks real. You are encouraged to use cell phone camera to take these pictures if that is normally what you use on an actual vacation. Remember the more real it looks the more it is a real and not a fake vacation.Back to Index
What camera should I use to take my pictures?
You can use any kind of camera but it is encouraged to use the camera that you normally take on vacation or best to use the phone camera. It makes the final picture look real to other viewers. To get the best result it is suggested that you do not touch-up the image and wear the expected attire for the location suggested. Example Attire for a vacation to Hawaii would be different than the Grand Canyon, AZ.Back to Index
I received the vacation pictures but they are not that clear?
The concept is to fake a vacation but that should be between the customer and us. Others seeing the pictures on Facebook, Instagram should not be able to make out if they were fake or real. In order to achieve that, we do the following
- Customer image is not edited for clarity and no touch ups are one
- The background image is chosen and edited to ensure it matches the image provided
- The delivered images do not have any copyright tag or imprint to show they were created by us.
- No artificial touch-ups are done, the image is the same as you would have taken them from a phone at the chosen destination.
Between the several background pictures shown which one would you choose for my order?
When making an order you can choose the number of pictures needed and place the order. Once you send us your pictures, we choose a background picture to use. The choice of background is made based on several considerations, mainly
- Light effect on your picture that matches closely with the picture your provided
- Real estate based on number of visitors
- Attire is a consideration
- Other considerations are color scheme, shadow effect, hue etc.,
For some reason if you do not like our choice of background image on a picture, you have a onetime credit to get one new picture with the other background picture of your choice within 7 days of delivery of your order.Back to Index
How does the order process work?
The order process consists of 3 steps.
- On web site you choose the vacation package, select number of people and number of pictures. Add the order to cart and pay for it
- You will receive and email confirmation of the order and instructions how to send back your pictures (via email or as site submission)
- Once we receive your pictures, we will create the vacation package with your pictures and send those back to you.
- Limited modifications can be considered on delivered pictures in the next 7 days. After that the order is set to completed status
What is the turnaround time to get my pictures?
In most cases, once we receive your pictures you should have vacation pictures delivered within 72 hours. However, things like weekend and holidays might change the timeframe. please refer to turnaround time link for details.Back to Index